Online Bill Payment
First National Bank offers an easy and convenient way to pay
your bills. All you need is a First National Bank Internet banking
- The bill payment service is free if you have a Gold Preferred
or Relationship Checking Account. However, if you do not schedule a
payment within a 3 month period, an inactivity fee of $4.25 per
month will apply.
- If you have a Regular or Free Checking Account, the bill
payment service is free of charge for the first 3 months. After
that, you pay a low monthly fee of $4.25 for the service. This is
about equal to the savings in postage and envelopes for the average
- With an online billing and payment service, you can receive,
view, and pay your online bills from our personalized secure Web
- Save time and money. No checks, no stamps, no hassle. You can
select bills from hundreds of local and national companies and the
"Checkfree Bill Retriever" will retrieve those bills for you in
- You schedule the date to make payments and gain greater control
over the bill management process.
- You can view, pay, and track your bills from one central place.
All of your monthly bill information - right at your
- Receive your bill statement online, instead of through the
mail. Your bills can even be sent directly to your e-mail address
or appear on your MyCheckFree site. You can see the amount you owe,
the due date, view the bill detail, and pay the bill. Each month
you'll receive a reminder e-mail to login and review each new
- Make person-to-person payments with PopMoney. PopMoney
transfers payments directly from your banking account to the
recipient's account in as little as one business day.
Contact a Customer Service Representative at one of our office
locations or sign up online. Our online sign-up process is simple
and efficient - yet detailed enough to ensure security and privacy
- as we gather the information necessary to deliver your online
bills and process your payments. Just go to "Internet banking" on
our home page. You will have to be a customer of First National
Bank and also have our Internet banking product to sign up for our
Bill Payment service.
Want to find out more about "Online Bill Payment"? Go to the
Online Education Center above. Click "Bill Pay". It will show you
all the features and functions available to pay your bills