Enjoy faster, easier checking with the use of First National
Bank's Debit Card.
To make a purchase, just present your Debit Card. The purchase
amount is automatically deducted from your First National Bank
checking account, and you get a receipt for your records. Use your
debit card to make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted or go
to any ATM to access your First National checking account to
withdraw cash, make deposits, or transfer funds whenever it is
convenient for you.
Debit Card Features:
- Debited directly out of checking account
- Accepted where major credit cards are accepted.
- Each transaction appears on your monthly checking statement
with amounts, merchants' names, and locations.
- Your Debit Card can be used in all ATM Machines.
- Extra safety - if your card is lost or stolen please
contact First National Bank immediately to report your lost or
stolen card at
419-629-2761.After hours, please call
Fiserv Member Services at 1-800-554-8969.
- 24 Hour Automated Teller Service
- Withdraw available cash from your checking or savings
- Make transfers between savings and checking accounts
- Make deposits to your account at ATMs equipped with that
- Purchase merchandise at merchants equipped with POS (Point of
- Free ATM access at any First National Bank ATM Terminals.
To apply, simply contact a Customer Service Representative at
one or our office locations. They will help you complete the
application so you can have your debit card available to make
purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted.Click here for debit
Mastercard Secure Code:
First National Bank cautions customers using their debit card to
make purchases over the internet. Mastercard has rules in place
that makes it more difficult to dispute transactions when using a
debit card online as opposed to a credit card. Debit cards are tied
directly to individual bank accounts, so when a customer gives
their card information, they are giving the business the ability to
withdrawal cash from their account. Use only trusted sites and for
additional protection, First National requires the use of
Mastercard Secure Code. Please use the link below to establish
a password for online purchases. This password is a unique code
known only to the cardholder. Each time a cardholder attempts to
make an online purchase from a Mastercard Secure Code participating
merchant, they will be prompted to give their password to verify
their identity as the cardholder. If the password is not given or
is incorrect the transaction will be denied, therefore helping to
protect the cardholder against unauthorized use of their
Click here for the
Click here to sign up for Mastercard